Saturday, October 6, 2012

*CU Freebie* Violet - Full Size - FB Fan Exclusive

My Second EXCLUSIVE Facebook Fan Freebie For You All ~ :)

Poser Pack Description:

6 Images ~ Full Size ~ Each Rendered & Created at 300 dpi for Print Quality.

Measurements:

1 1024 x 1628
1 1046 x 1628
1 1046 x 1634
1 1107 x 1630
1 1129 x 1629
1 1075 x 1631

YOU MUST Include my TOU for This Product when You Include this Product in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

You MAY use a Maximum of 3 Poser People & 4 Poser Props in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

Commercial Use Ok ~ Credit Required!

Crafters and Card Makers May Use this Product with the Purchase of My Lifetime License Which can be Located In Stores.

© Krissy's Imaging - http://www.krissysscraps.blogspot.com/

*This Poser Pack has been Created by Me ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ All of My Posers Packs are Copyright Registered*

Simply Head to My Fan Page ( https://www.facebook.com/KrissysScrapsAndImaging ) ~ Click the Like Button to Enable Your Access to My EXCLUSIVE FB Fan Freebies & Then Head to the Exclusives Folder to Download ~ Enjoy ~ :)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

LadyDragus said...

I'm sorry i missed this one.. She is stunning

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Wish it was still available...she is lovely! :(

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP