Thursday, April 26, 2012

*CU Freebie* ANZAC Day 2012 - Full Size

A Special ANZAC Day CU Freebie For You All ~ I Hope You Like It :)

This CU Designer Stash contains:

9 Full Size Items ~ Perfect to Add to Your Scrapbooking Kits & other Digital Designs ~ As Listed Below.

Scrapping Items Included:

5 Textured Papers ( 3600 x 3600 )
1 Word Art - We Will Remember ( 963 x 506 )

Poser Props Included:

2 Pairs of Army Boots ( 1529 x 1102 )
1 Wooden Cross ( 1191 x 1832 )

YOU MUST Include my TOU for My Poser Products when You Include them in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

You MAY use a Maximum of 3 Poser People & 4 Poser Props in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

Commercial Use Ok ~ Credit Required!

Crafters and Card Makers May Use this Product with the Purchase of My Lifetime License Which can be Located In Stores.

All items are separate and saved in 300dpi - Perfect for Printing.
Individual Images are saved in .png format & .jpeg format so they can be opened in any Program.
All .png files have a transparent background.
Drop Shadows are for Preview Purposes Only.
 *Not all items are shown in Preview*

*This CU Pack contains CU Items I am Licensed to Sell and is Created in Complete Accordance with Individual Designers TOU ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ This CU Pack is Copyright Registered*

Click HERE to Download My Full Size CU Freebie

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Apr. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP