Sunday, January 8, 2012

Please Read ~ Regarding 4Shared Passwords

It Has Been Bought to My Attention that My PU & CU Freebies now Require a Password to be Entered to Enable Download ~ This is NOT My Doing ~ I Have Contacted 4Shared Regarding the Sudden Requirement of Passwords for My Freebie Files & Received the Following Reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the issue.

We are aware of the issue with the passwords, it will be fixed with the next service update. We are working hard to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for letting us know.

Best regards,
Nathalie
support@4shared.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Sorry for any Inconvenience this Causes Anyone but it is Currently Beyond My Control.

Thank You for Understanding.

Huggers ~ Krissy.

No comments:

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP