Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday Happiness by Bev

Happy New Year Everybody ~ I Hope Everyone has had a Fantabulous Holiday Season Thus Far!

As You may have Noticed I had a Lil' Time off over the Holiday Period which is Abnormal for Me but was Much Needed and I Feel Soooooo Refreshed! WooHoo!

While I was Away ~ Bevie Wrote an Amazingly Adorable Tutorial using My Peppermint Twist Scrap Kit ~ And I may be Late in Posting it but I Couldn't Pass it Up ~ Hehehe :)

Thank You So Much Sugar ~ I Love it As Always!

To Try Bevie's Tutorial Simply Click the Image/Tag Above :)

No comments:

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP