Friday, December 30, 2011

OMG ~ OMG ~ OMG ~ We Gots Cheetos & PB Cups!

OMG ~ OMG ~ OMG! Wowzers are Muh Boys and I Happy Campers Today!

Muh Babies were Busy Playing their New Xbox 360 Game "Baja" which they Received from their Biggest Brother Kieryn and his Girlfriend Briony when our Doorbell Rang. Off Ran Joshiua to Answer it! He Took a While Coming Back In so Curiosity was at a Peek as to Who was at the Door. Well Low and Behold ~ He comes in bearing a Box from Muh MediWickles!

This is where it gets Ridiculously Exciting! Here in New Zealand we are Unable to get "Cheetos." Yes Cheetos ~ LoL. I Traveled to Canada about Four Years Ago and Became Totally ADDICTED to Them ~ LoL. When I got Home ~ Massive Withdrawals Ensued along with Numerous Amounts of Teasing and Bragging from both Wickles and Muh PixieLix each time they were/are Munching on 'Em ~ LoL.

Well No More! Muh Boys and I Received Three of our Very Own Bags of Cheetos Today from Muh Sista's from Another Mista: MediWickles and PixieLix! And as an Added Bonus: Two Scrummy Looking Peanut Butter Cups were Tucked Away in the Package Too! Yep ~ Something Else We don't get here in New Zealand ~ LoL!

Anywho ~ Above are a Couple of Pics of Four of My Babies getting Stuck In to the First Bag of Cheetos outta the Box that I thought I would Share :)

Thank You Soooooo Much to Medi and Pix ~ You know I Love You both Bunchies! And We Can't Stop Grinning from Ear to Ear ~ LMAO!

Muaz!

1 comment:

Medi said...

Merry Christmas my sista! Glad to hear that you and the boys are enjoying all that cheesy goodness

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP