Sunday, October 23, 2011

R.I.P Wesley

A couple of Days ago I received an E~Mail through TKO Store Group from Our Gorgeous Store Owner Pixie...

Sadly ~ It wasn't one of Muh BabyGurls normal Chirpy Ones...

Regrettably ~ Pixie had to Inform Us All that her Darling Friend of Many Years ~ Wesley ~ Had Passed in His Sleep...

I Want to Take this Time Now to Let Pixie and Wesley's Beloved Wife Ronda know that Although we have Never Met ~ My Heart goes Out to Them during this Time of Mourning...

In Times Like this We Must ALL Take Stock of Our Lives and Acknowledge Just What and Who is Important to Us ~ Pixie Babez ~ You are One of the Important Parts of My Life and I Thank You for Becoming a Part of My World...

Love to Both You and Ronda Hunee...

Rest In Peace and Sleep Well Wesley ~ Until We Meet xxx

1 comment:

KissedbyPix said...

I don't believe I tell you often enough what a phenomenal woman you are and what a truly awesome friend I have in you. Thank you for being my underwire...I'll love you always babes!

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP