Sunday, September 25, 2011

*CU Freebie Day 7* Welcome Spring Cookie Posers - Full Size

*In Loving Memory of Hannah Gorgia Aimee: 23rd September 2004 ~ 04th November 2004 & Emily Jayne: 23rd September 2004*
Day 7 of my CU Freebies for You is an Adorable Set of CU Cookies :)

Poser Pack Description:

8 Images ~ Full Size ~ Each Rendered at 300 dpi for Print Quality.

Measurements:

1 798 x 1630
1 548 x 1629
1 576 x 1639
1 639 x 1624
1 683 x 1635
1 733 x 1631
1 734 x 1634
1 1166 x 1627

YOU MUST Include my TOU for This Product when You Include this Product in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

You MAY use a Maximum of 3 Posers in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

Commercial Use Ok ~ Credit Required!

Crafters and Card Makers May Use this Product with the Purchase of My Lifetime License Which can be Located In Stores.

© Krissy's Imaging - http://www.krissysscraps.blogspot.com/

*This Poser Pack has been Created by Me ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ All of My Posers Packs are Copyright Registered*

Click HERE to Download This CU Poser Pack Freebie

6 comments:

BlueCat said...

She is very pretty as always. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

My 1st time visiting here. All so very cute and well done. I am grateful for your time and efforts to create and give all these items.
Much appreciation to you Krissy

Laura from New England ~:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for all the beautiful items on your blog. I always try to say thank you for what I d/l. You do awesome work.

Shellez Creations said...

thank you for this gorgeous Freebie!! xoxo

Kathy said...

Hi Krissy,

I just found your blog... maybe again... anyway, I downloaded your Welcome Spring posers... thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us.

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP