Thursday, September 22, 2011

*CU Freebie Day 5* Jeweled RicRac

*In Loving Memory of Hannah Gorgia Aimee: 23rd September 2004 ~ 04th November 2004 & Emily Jayne: 23rd September 2004*
Day 5 of my CU Freebies for You is a Jeweled RicRac Pack. I Apologize for it Being Late but I'm Having a Rough Time at the Moment :(

This Element Pack contains:

5 Jeweled RicRac ( 3600 x 216 )

All items are separate and saved in 300dpi - Perfect for Printing.
Individual Images are saved in .png format so they can be opened in any Program.
All .png files have a transparent background.

Commercial Use Ok!

*This Element Pack has been Created from Scratch by Me ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ All of My Elements are Copyright Registered*

Click HERE to Download This CU Element Pack

10 comments:

BlueCat said...

Very pretty!
Thank you very much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

So pretty - thank you!!

Ann said...

Beautiful -- Thanks much!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this ricrac...

Peace said...

thank you for sharing your time and talent... love these.
Hugs, Peace

Kathy said...

Ric Rac brings back memories of my childhood. Thank you for sharing this with us. Very pretty :)

BitsO'Scrap said...

Thank you for the great freebies!
I just found your give-a-ways, now I'm playing catch up.
Thanks again, they are great and much appreciated.

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP