Monday, September 19, 2011

*CU Freebie Day 3* Welcome Spring Papers

*In Loving Memory of Hannah Gorgia Aimee: 23rd September 2004 ~ 04th November 2004 & Emily Jayne: 23rd September 2004*
Day 3 of my CU Freebies for You is an Awesome Set of Papers :)

This Paper Pack contains:

5 Beautifully Vibrant Patterned Papers.

Full Size ( 3600 x 3600 )

Commercial use Ok ~ Credit Required!

*This Paper Pack has been Created by Me ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ All of My Paper Packs are Copyright Registered*

Click HERE to Download This CU Paper Pack

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Look beautiful! Thank you very much.

Aloha Jan said...

Beautiful papers! Thank you. :-)

Patti said...

Lovely colors! Thanks for sharing this with us! I appreciate your generosity!

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

My favorite colors! Thank you!

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP