Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*CU Freebie* 9/11 - Always Remember

Remembering 9/11 ~ Ten Years On.

Firstly ~ I Would like to Apologize for My Freebie being Late ~ Unfortunately One of My Babies is Ill at the Moment so is Taking Priority. Having Said That ~ I do Hope You enjoy This CU Freebie.
Poser Pack Description:

3 Images & 2 CU Papers ~ Full Size ~ Each Rendered & Created at 300 dpi for Print Quality.

Measurements:

1 1273 x 1637
1 1258 x 1627
1 1248 x 1628

Full Size CU Jewelled Papers 3600 x 3600

YOU MUST Include my TOU for This Product when You Include this Product in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

You MAY use a Maximum of 3 Posers in Your Scrap Kit Designs.

Commercial Use Ok ~ Credit Required!

Crafters and Card Makers May Use this Product with the Purchase of My Lifetime License Which can be Located In Stores.

© Krissy's Imaging - http://www.krissysscraps.blogspot.com/

*This Poser Pack has been Created by Me ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ All of My Posers Packs are Copyright Registered*

You can Download my CU Freebie HERE

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

She is adorable! Thank you very much.

Make-One-Move.com said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie...and sending prayers that your little one is feeling better.

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP