Friday, July 29, 2011

Poser Testers Wanted!

I have Recently Started Creating Textures for Poser and am Subsequently on the Lookout for Honest, Trustworthy & Reliable Poser Testers.

My Current Textures Require Both Cookie and Goth Gown for Cookie ~ Both Available through RDNA.

If You are Interested and have the Above Products ~ Please Drop me a Line at:


Please be Sure to Title Your E-Mail: DND - POSER TESTER APPLICATION

It would also be Extremely Helpful if You can Let me Know What Version of Poser You are Able to Test In for Me.

Thanks In Advance Everyone ~ I Look Forward to Hearing From You!

Big Huggers ~ Krissy.

No comments:

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP