Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Update

Wow ~ Long Time No Blog Huh?

Isn't it Amazing how Real Life Suddenly Springs into Action and throws a Few Curve Balls when You Least Expect It? That and the Death of My Poor Laptop threw me for Six... Thankfully I was able to Purchase a Brand New Zoom Zoom Puter with Bells and Whistles all Over the Place ~ I Feel like a Kid at Christmas Playing on It ~ Giggles...

Add to the General Trials and Tribulations a Lack of "Design Mojo" in the Way of Kits, Templates, Scripts etc and You get a Designer who is M.I.A...

I think every Designer goes through a Major Funk at some Stage ~ All we can do is Potter Along and Hope that Twinkling Design Light Shines on us Again ~ LoL...

Anywho ~ Although the Kit Side of Things has come to a Screeching Halt for the Time Being, I have been Creating a Ton of Posers on my Fab New Computer so have an Awful Lot of Updating to do and Will get to that when I find Time ~ Like Everyone, I'll just Add it to My "To It" List~ LoL!

Please do Check back Soon as I will be Adding Freebies for You All as I Update and I'll also be Sharing My Newest Design Venture...

Thanks for Taking the Time to Read...
Huggers ~ Me :)

No comments:

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP