Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leaving The Past Behind...

I'm never any Good at Writing out How I Feel and now is Certainly no Different ~ LoL...

The Past 18 Months have bought Trials and Tribulations for All both in Real Life and Online ~ And while Real Life is just That ~ A lot of the Drama Online could have been Avoided if People Listened to Their Hearts & Gut Feelings instead of Believing Rumours...

It is Up to Us as Individuals to Decide how we wish to Live our Lives... Whether that be in an Upstanding Manner and Treating Others how we wish to be Treated ~ Or Whether that be in a Negative Form ~ Feeding Off the Negative Energy and Fueling the Fires... So to Speak...

Where am I going with This? I Guess in My Own Way I'm trying to let Everyone know (And You know Who You Are) That the Past is the Past and that is Exactly where it Belongs... Let's Leave it There & Enjoy the Present ~ You Never know what the Future May Hold :)

Yeppers ~ Time to Take My Own Advice ~ LMAO!

2 comments:

Soxie said...

I agree with you 100% very well said

Mystic Creations said...

Well said my girl, proud of you :) Let's hope everyone else can do the same. Big hugs and Luv :)

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP