Saturday, September 18, 2010

*CU Freebie Day 1* Magical Papers Vol 1

*In Loving Memory of Hannah Gorgia Aimee: 23rd September 2004 ~ 04th November 2004 & Emily Jayne: 23rd September 2004*
The Loss of Ones Child is the Toughest Challenge any Parent can Ever Face ~ Anniversaries and Birthdays Never get Easier ~ Memories Linger and Ones Heart Continues to Break & Bleed...

And that is the Challenge I find Myself Forced to Face & Live through Again this Month with What Would have been the 6th Birthday of My Beautiful Identical Twin Daughters ~ Hannah & Emily ~ Approaching on the 23rd September...

To Honour My Two Precious Daughters I am Sharing Six Days of CU Freebies with You... One for Each Year :) I am a Day Behind as Emotions Overwhelmed Me so Today You will Get Two! I Hope you enjoy Them...

This Paper Pack contains:

6 Magical Hand Painted Papers.

Full Size ( 3600 x 3600 )

Commercial use Ok ~ Credit Required!

*This Paper Pack has been Created from Scratch by Me ~ Any Resemblance to other Graphics is Purely Coincidental ~ All of My Paper Packs are Copyright Registered*

Click HERE to Download This CU Paper Pack

15 comments:

Michelle's Angels said...

Thanks Sweetie! :O)

Annette said...

Thank you so much Krissy. Big hugs Annette

Work'nPlay said...

Thank you for your generosity. :-)

melliel said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful papers. A prayer for you as you face this anniversary

Connie said...

Thank you for sharing and I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely papers you were able to share with us today. I cannot fathom loosing a child. I have 3 daughters, 14 grandchildren, and a great-grandson. Which child could I bare to loose -- none. I pray GOD will give you his peace as you relive your loss. Again, THANK YOU MUCH for the lovely papers you share today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! What a wonderful way to remember your babies, by giving to others! (((Hugs))) to you!

Tam said...

Thank you! Beautiful!

LionessZA said...

Thank you for still designing freebies when your heart is still grieving. No words can heal the broken heart of a mother that lost a child. Sending hugs from South Africa. xx

Julie's Creations said...

Ah thank you Krissy this is a fab way to remember your little ones.
I also PM'ed you did you get it?

Krissy said...

Hi Julie... Thanks for you Comment Hun but No Sorry ~ I didn't get a PM... Have mailed you through your Blogger Profile Hun...

Julie's Creations said...

Fab thanks hun.
I have just emailed you back hope you get it :)

Dannethia said...

thank you so much. they are beautiful.

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Myself Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held
CU 4 CU & Reseller Licenses Held

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP